[blindeudora] Re: new Eudora 8.0

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:25:22 -0500

I call it "bloated," and unwheeldy, then, though it speaks, it is not easy to configure or change options without an extensive play with it. Eudora, alt-t, then o and you're in options which effect the entire program, all in one place without extensive use of tree views, etc. Eudora, mailboxes are made so you can control tab to what is newest if you have auto open set, or not, rather than in tree views and list views as in OE and most others ----- Then, filters in Eudora 8, (Thunderbird) are not as friendly either, getting it to play sounds for different mail, hmm, and so on and so on. It is true, I just don't like Thunderbird, and not because I've not played with it, I certainly have. <grin>

Curtis Delzer