[blindeudora] moving eudora emails and address books to a new computer

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:57:37 -0700

Hi all,
I have backed up my files and placed them into my Eudora folder on my new
computer.
How do I get the in and out boxes plus various mailing list folders to move
into their respective mailboxes on the new computer?

How also do I get my old address book to place all the names and emails
into the Eudora address book on my new computer?
I also am having a problem moving the filter and signatures to the new
computer.

I'm using Home XP with JAWS 5.1 and the most current version of Eudora.
  thanks!
John

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora