[blindeudora] Re: max number of addresses in the address book

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 22:17:06 -0400

You can put as many in a group as you like. The only draw back is if you send out more than 500 or less. Some ISP's think its spam and block them. So you may want to check with ISP to see if your capped on sending.

At 06:25 PM 5/5/2006, you wrote:

Does Eudora have a maximum number of address which can be entered, either under the address book, or as groups of address books? The reason I am asking is that I am helping to manage a high school alumni database with over 1300 e-mail addresses and I am thinking of grouping them by class graduation year in the address book. To clarify, I am thinking of entering each e-mail address from the class of 1971 as a separate entry in the address book, then entering one group entry with the nicknames of the class members so that I can send notices to all of the class of 1971 in one pass. I am using Eudora V5.2.0.9. Any helpful advice? Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

Gregory A. Daniel
Columbus, Ohio

Tim Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora