[blindeudora] just a friendly message

  • From: brian parker <brian.parker10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 18:08:45 +0000

Hi, i am still having trouble with my eudora on my new machine. i found that the broadband was chosen as the default, as someone suggested. my problem now is, that eudora when i try to send an e.mail, says it can't find btopenworld.com i have checked the settings with the eudora in which i am at present writing this message, and as far as i can see, i am putting in the same information. anyway, i just thought i would give you a call, in case someone was using btopenworld.com i have been following the messages you have sent to help each other with great interest. best wishes, brian.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora