[blindeudora] Re: in box not showing sender

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 07:00:39 -0400

Try deleting the inbox.toc file. Then open Eudora up and see if shows. That usually fixes the problem.

At 05:24 AM 5/2/2006, you wrote:

Hi all,
I have a problem with my in box. Even though I have the sender and subject checked, the sender isn't showing in the in box. It will show in every other mailbox, but not the in box or the .
Anyone know how to change this?
Thanks,
Steph

Tim Blindeudora list owner.