[blindeudora] how to delete account without uninstalling Eudora

  • From: 4u2know <4u2know@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blind Eudora List <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:23:51 -0600

Hello Everyone,

Please help! I've got what I consider, a rather complex and perplexing question. What it is is this.

I made myself a yahoo account in Eudora. Rather than actually installing Eudora again, I put the EUDORA.INI in a folder called Yahoo, made a shortcut to the account and presto! It was there! How I could get mail in yahoo is that I was using a program called "Ypops", or "Yahoo Pops", that let you read and sort of send, well, you could and couldn't send mail with it, but last night, yahoo decided to tell me I was spamming. I decided then to forget the yahoo account.

Can I just go in and delete the yahoo folder? It looks like a double installation of Eudora, but it isn't, because on my control panel I only have one installation of Eudora. Will I get by just deleting the yahoo folder and all its contents, the shortcut to it on my desktop and all, without Eudora looking for it and thinking there is an error? I've done all my accounts like this and each one of them has their own folders. I did not go into the personalities options and set them up.

        Thanks in advance, for any answers you can give. I'll appreciate it.

Take care,

Brenda

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.7.1/348 - Release Date: 5/25/2006

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora