[blindeudora] getting eudora icons to speak

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:03:24 -0700

Hi Guys,

I've been having trouble getting icons to speak in Eudora. Jack suggested that I go back to desktop while in Eudora and turn off and then back on Wineyes and go back to Eudora and there they are. The problem is I can't seem to save them, after rebooting they are gone again. I'm cc,ing this to windoweyes also in case it might be a wineyes thing. I'm baffled. I can't find any place in the manual that describes how to label those. Thanks for any help I'm referring to the ones that say "unread" "sent" "forwarded" and things like that..

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora