[blindeudora] eudora commands in email

  • From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 21:29:47 -0600

someone on this list sent a message containing a command line that
would change an item in the eudora.ini file and I have seem to have
misplaced that message. I am hoping I have the correct list where
this message was posted. the command line made a change to a line
in the eudora.ini from yes to no. thank you.

Leonard Salinas
--
They used dogs.  They used probes.  They used cardio plate
crossoffs. They used teepers.  They used bribery.  They used
stick tites.  They used intimidation.  They used torment.  They
used torture.  They used finks.  They used cops.  They used
search and seizure.  They used fallaron.  They used betterment
incentives.  They used finger prints. They used the bertillion
system.  They used cunning.  They used guile. They used
treachery.  They used Raoul-Mitgong but he wasn't much help.
They used applied physics.  They used techniques of criminology.
And what the hell, they caught him. (Harlan Ellison, "Repent,
Harlequin, said the Tick-Tock Man")
--
come join our new lists:
eudora list at