[blindeudora] Re: entering addresses, one after another

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:01:04 -1000

You should be able to type each nickname separated by a comma and a space.
At 01:00 PM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
Although I am a longtime Eudora user, one problem--and a very basic one it may be--has plagued me. It is this: When I have entered the nickname and e-mail address for one person and want to enter five more, is there a method which will let me enter them without exiting the address book and re-entering it between address book entries?

Happy e-mailing,
Greg Daniel
Columbus, Ohio