[blindeudora] Re: email transfer functionality: change in Eudora version 6.2?

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 06:29:14 -0800

Hi Jennifer,

Well, XP SP2 behaved the same as my Windows 2000 machine.  I can transfer
messages and they move and don't change status.
Curtis may be on to something if your mailboxes became read-only for some
reason.
This may be one of those times that calling Eudora Tech Support would be a
good idea.

Good luck,
Richard

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora