[blindeudora] Re: can't get outbox to read properly

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:20:19 -0400

is this jfw or wineyes?

a while back Bud Schwab told me on 12, 42 6/20/2011
Hi Gang,

I finally have Eudora working ok again after switching computers from xp to windows 7 64 bit, except for the outbox. If I uparrow in the outbox it is just silent and won't read the entries, but if I downarrow it reads them all just fine. Kind of strange, but all the other boxes read properly. I deleted the .toc file also. Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California