[blindeudora] Re: attachments and e-mails opening by themselves

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 14:51:09 -0500

Well by default Eudora creates the attachment folder. So If you did a strange install. Then go to tools menu, options, attachments. Now tab 2 times and it should tell you where they are going. if you highlight the attachment and hit enter it should play or come up in its default for that extension. To do anything with that attachment you have to right click on it with rout jaws to pc or any way that you have that mouse command.

At 09:00 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
here's the thing though in my programs on my C drive, there is no attachment folder whatsoever.
At 07:21 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
Well all atachments you get goes to the eudora atachment folder to locate go to program f made a short cut to my desk top for them. Also your atachment will be at the bottom of your e mail.
Donnailes then to qualcom enter and atachments will be there
At 05:16 PM 12/27/2009, you wrote:
Friends, I'd like to ask this about attachments.
1. when I try to open an attachment from someone I know who's sent me an mp3 the song becomes embedded in the body of the messages sort of like a link. If you open the link there's no save option. but the file will start playing.
How can I fix this?
By the way, on my program files, I have no attachment folder.
2. sometimes when I'm deleting emails sometimes, they will open automatically. this is scary especially if it may be a virus.
How do I fix this?
Sincerely, Randy.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora