[blindeudora] Re: about attachments not transferring from server

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:00:57 -0400

Log into verizon.net, and see if the message is still there. If so see how big that attachment is and what type. Verizon has a 10mb limit and will only let zip, photos, text docs and audio files go through.

At 08:41 PM 3/13/2010, you wrote:
Hi Betsy,

Thanks so much for your reply. I have tried it with checked and also unchecked where it says leave on server and I have it set at 100 for skip mail over. How does that sound? I appreciate your input.

BudAt 03:22 PM 3/13/2010, you wrote:
Aloha Bud,
Under Tools, Options Incoming Mail,
do you have it set to download your mail or leave it on the server? Also, I'd check to see what your setting is for
Skip messages over...
Betsy

At 12:51 PM 3/13/2010, you wrote:
Hi Guys and Gals,

It's good to be back again after having to change email address. I have one problem now and hope somebody out there might have the solution. Now when I get an email with an attachment the body of the email comes through fine but I get a message saying "warning, the remainder of this message has not been transferred, click on icon to retrieve the remainder of message." I never ran into this before I changed over to Verizon. I've been in touch with them and they say it's not happening from their end. I've checked all the options in Eudora and don't see anything different than it was before. Anybody have any thoughts as to what might be happening and what I can do to fix it? I've spent hours of frustration trying to figure it out with no luck. Thanks for any help so I can stop pulling my hair, which by the way, there's not really a lot of it there.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora