[blindeudora] Re: Wrong entry in name field

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 08:06:50 -1000

Wow Mike, Never saw this one before. I looked through the Sort menu off of the Edit menu, but it isn't apparent to me what you might change. However, maybe it is sorted by sender, that being you, and one of the sort choices could fix it. You might want to give that sort menu a look. If not I was thinking that deleting the .toc file might solve it, then it will rebuild it.

Please let us know how you resolve this.
Betsy

At 03:10 AM 10/9/2010, you wrote:
Hello Everyone

I am having a problem with my sent box. The first couple of hundred of my sent messages have changed from the person I was writing to to having my name in the name field.. Anyone got any idea how I change them back. It is making it almost impossible to look back through previous messages for retrieving information.

With thanks in advance

Mike.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora