[blindeudora] Window Eyes Remote Access

  • From: Danny Weiss <dannyw.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 17:34:42 -0700

I have several questions about Window Eyes which may be a bit off topic, but I think are relevant to this group.

1. I noticed that the Window Eyes program has some sort of Remote Assistance feature. Does the Window Eyes' remote capability allow two Window Eyes's users to connect with each other so that one may help the other? Or, does the remote feature only facilitate remote operation support between the software's developer and its users?

2. Alternatively, or in addition to, does the Window Eyes software allow a user with the Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop utility to provide remote assistance to a Window Eyes' user?

3. Also, does anyone know if the latest version of Window Eyes can still run on Windows XP?

Thanks,

-Danny.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora