[blindeudora] Re: Welcome to list 'blindeudora'

  • From: Anne Vincent <annevincent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:11:20 -0400

Hello,
My main reason for subscribing to your list was so that I could thank Christopher Maule-Oatway for providing the answer to a problem that had been vexing me for months:
//www.freelists.org/post/blindeudora/Attachment-warning-message,12

I had looked at the Extra Warnings in my Eudora, but I guess not closely enough.
Thank you very much Christopher!
Anne

At 11:52 AM 10/6/2011, you wrote:
Welcome to Blindeudora.
This list is for the use of the email program Eudora and its special needs for the blind. The list does not limit its topic to just Eudora. Some computer tech questions get answered also.

1. Ask any question on Eudora or computers.
2. No flames, advertisements or spam allowed.
        YOU WILL BE REMOVED AFTER A WARNING!
3. Be nice to all members. They are here to help.

To post to the list: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

Anne VINCENT