[blindeudora] Re: Two pop3 accounts in lite mode

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:25:41 +0100

Hello,

Running Eudora in Lite mode, and have two pop3 accounts.  What I do is:

Go to Tools menu and select Options. In the 'Getting Started' category I change the details to the account that I want to download mail from. Ok, it's a bit messy, but it works for me, as I hardly ever use one of my accounts.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Christopher

At 12:39 17/04/2007 -0500, you wrote:
Hi,
One of my two pop3 email addresses seems not to be picking up eamil. I am wondering if while in lite mode, Eudora will only check on one email address. Does anyone know if this is true? Secondly, how do I go about getting Eudora to check the other account? I have some sensitive emails waiting for me but am kind of stuck right now sorting this out, please help
Tom

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora