[blindeudora] Re: Tutorial Eudora version 7.1.1

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:17:49 -1000

I don't know if Dean Martineau is on this list, but he had some tutorials also.
Betsy
At 08:15 AM 5/18/2010, you wrote:
What screenreader are you using?

If you are using jaws, the jaws help contains a section on jaws and Eudora under the "jaws with popular applications" section.

Also, eudora's own help section is quite helpful.

You can search

www.eudora.com

for tutorials and you can download the Eudora manual from there also.

I am not aware of their being a blind specific tutoiral for Eudora 7.1. You need to remember that Eudora is abandonware and no longer supported or under development.

Several years ago, Brian Heartgen did a tutoiral on Eudora 5.x, I believe, it was. This would still be relevant as Eudora has not changed that much in basic functionality.

You could contact Mr. Heartgen at
"Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>

and ask if the tutorial is still available or if he could make it available.

hth

Doris

At 09:03 AM 5/18/2010 -0700, you wrote:
        Hello Blindtech:
I would like to know if there is tutorial for Eudora version 7.1.1 and do you know where I can find it.
Thanks
Jim

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora