[blindeudora] Re: Thanks to Brad and Betsy, and one more question

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:17:43 -1000

Aloha Armand,
Glad you're such a happy camper.

As for your next question, if I use the up and down arrows, it moves one message at a time. However, if I use the page up and down keys in the six pack, it moves 37 messages at a time. I'm a little confused by the part about the cursor movement keys in the six pack statement. My keys are, starting on the top left
print screen,   Home, page up
delete, end, page down

However, I have a keyboard that is 20 years old and I hope to have it forever.
Betsy
At 08:05 PM 10/25/2010, you wrote: What a great resource the group is. The power of the collective brain is amazing. Thanks to Brad and Betsy for their insight. I've, now after many months, got my silly messages back. It feels like old home week. Maybe too sentimental, but it works great.

One more question. When using the cursor control keys, "up" "down" to move through the list of messages in the inbox, I've noticed that at different times, the number of messages that are skipped with one push of either the "up" or "down" arrow keys varies. It's been as much as 17, and as little as 2. Is there a setting, somewhere, that a user can set, so that when the "up" or "down" cursor movement keys on the Six-pack are pressed, will move a specified amount? If anyone has an answer, I'd like to know.

Thanks again, to all.

Armand

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora