[blindeudora] Thank God for Eudora's safeness

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:59:58 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I just got an email this morning from a good friend. It said something about "lloyd Mattson wants to share some links with you." I'm sure glad I didn't hit enter on the links. I forwarded the email to him, and asked him if he really sent this. He wrote back and said no he didn't, that something he did grabbed his email addresses from his address book. He told me don't click.

I'm sure glad for Eudora's safeness in that respect. I did open the email, but I didn't do anything with it.
I didn't hit enter on any links. I deleted the email.

Praise God for a loving Eudora. <smile>

Pat Ferguson

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora