[blindeudora] Taboo headers

  • From: Steve and Terrianne <t.s.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:32:25 -0700

I finally upgraded to Eudora 7.1 and now I am getting those annoying headers. My eudora.ini file looks exactly as it was with the taboo headers line right under settings. It says...

Tabooheaders=a,b,c,de,e,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,se,st,u,v,w,X,y,z
One thing I'm curious about is that the first line of this file is m[Settings] with the word settings in brackets preceded by the letter m. I can't remember if that has always been the case.

I tried following all the steps related to x headers in the tech support section of the eudora website and nothing has worked to get rid of these headers.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Terri

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora