[blindeudora] Re: Success! /was Expanding the sender field

  • From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 19:57:22 -0600

Hi everyone,

With the help of my husband, who is sighted, I finally resolved my issue. After we each tried unsuccessfully to close the window which actually wasn't causing the problem, he found a place on the screen where he dragged the sender field to a larger width. As far as we can tell, there would have been no way for me to do this via the keyboard, at least not on this machine, which is a netbook. I love Eudora, but these situations can be quite maddening.

Anyway, thanks to you guys for your help and happy 2010!
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora