[blindeudora] Re: Signatures

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:36:30 -0500

Hi Dave,

Okay, here is what you do.

1. You make up your signature file in notepad or something like that. It has to be a txt file.

2. Then you save it as sig.txt.

3. Then copy the sig.txt file to a folder in Eudora called sigs.

4. Eudora will automatically put it in a message when you create one, but if you are replying to a message, you will have to go to the bottom of the reply and cut the signature text and put it at the bottom of your reply before the headers and the original message.

6. Example: I'll go to the bottom of this message and cut my signature text and paste it here in my reply to your message. You will see my sig below this line.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.

At 11:14 AM 5/30/2014, you wrote:
Does anyone know how to put in a signature. I am having trouble -- probably missing something obvious!

Dave

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora