[blindeudora] Re: Seven and Eudora

  • From: BDM <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 18:21:08 -0500

Pat,

You don't need to run two instances of Eudora to run two different emails. Heck I've got like 6 orr 7 of them with two different domains and even run Brenda's on her domain once and a while if we're out of town :) Just use different personalities.

Brad

At 05:51 PM 10/23/2010, you wrote:
Hi Brad,

Eudora 7.1.0.9 works fine under Windows Seven 32 Bit.

If you have two instances of Eudora installed, one might tell you that Windows can't see the registry, but if you just hit the space bar, to let it open, it will work just fine.

I have it installed on my Windows Seven 32 Bit machine, twice, and I'm using it for two different email accounts.

I tried other email programs, and I just don't like them. I'm still loving Eudora. I hope it works forever.

I don't know where you could get a license code for 7.1.9.

Since it's open sourse, I would think that anyone could give you a code, but I better not say for sure. Don't want to get in trouble over that one. <grin> lol.

Thanks.

Pat Ferguson

At 12:14 PM 10/23/2010, you wrote:
I know Eudora is now Open Source. I currently run 6.x but considering 7.x, can I download and run 7.x on my unlock code. I know they don't have sponsored mode anymore.

Brad

Brad Dunse

Check out my blog at: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

E Mail: brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

sponored http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5558 (20101023) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Everyday is Independence Day when you know where you are going. --Major Margret Hoolihan from TV show M*A*S*H

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora