[blindeudora] Re: Reading Headers

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:46:19 -0500

hmmm, you can press insert+v then down arrow to opening messages will not read automatically and press the spacebar on that and turn that on. below is a link so you can turn off taboo headers so most of the message headers won't be displayed. just click on the link and tab to the o.k. button.

X-Eudora-Option:TabooHeaders="A,B,C,Co,DK,DE,Di,Do,E,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,Re,Se,Th,U,V,X-,Y,Z",

this should work.

Legend has it that on Monday 5/17/2010 10:05 AM, graham smith said:
        Hi

Just starting using eudora with Jaws 11 and xp.

Is there a way of stopping large headers being read on messages from groups? Also my messages are now not reading automatically on opening, they did use to but I must have altered something and now they are not.

Appreciate any help

Graham

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora