[blindeudora] Re: New problem with Eudora

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 05:43:13 -0400

Try looking in tools, options, attachments.
Un check the delete option and see if that helps.

At 06:52 AM 4/20/2007, you wrote:
Hello Everyone

I have recently started getting a new warning message from Eudora. It reads as follows:

Unable to delete C:\attachments\ Folllowed by a file name which includes the name of one of the folders I have created in Eudora for different email groups. The message is followed by an "ok" button. The program will not download until I have clicked on the button.

C:attachments only contains attachments on in coming emails and none of the files Eudora has mentioned are in this folder.

Anyone got an idea what this is about.

Best wishes

Mike.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora