[blindeudora] Re: Microsoft viewer

  • From: Brad Dunse' <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:40:59 -0500

Donald,

Here's the rub on MS viewer. Turn it off and it may read faster because it is not populating the hyper links in a browser type screen, but if you read with say all or in other certain instances you will activate web links. Which might not be good if they are nasty spam mails or the like.

Turn MS viewer on and it will not activate links but could read a bit slower. If you find reading is slowed with the later, I recommend simpley make as though you are going to reply to it with CTRL R, arrow down, and begin reading. It will read much faster, not activate links. Then you can either exit or actually reply. That's the best I can give on this. Maybe someone else has more.

Brad

On 9/21/2011  05:24 PM Donald L. Roberts said...
I seem to recall a long time ago seeing messages to the effect that it was a good idea to disable the Microsoft viewer under the display option. Is this correct; and, if so, why?

Thanks.

Don Roberts
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Brad Dunse

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way...
If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse