[blindeudora] Re: Mailbox Display

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:36:04 -0500

It worked!  Thanks!

Dave

08:44 PM 4/24/2010, you wrote:
Remove the .toc file for that mailbox and they should speak again.

At 02:59 PM 4/24/2010, you wrote:
Any ideas would be appreciated. I use the latest Eudora and JAWS11. Most of my mailboxes, when I up and down arrow in them present me the information I am used to, including the sender first.

I have a couple mailboxes that do not do this -- they don't include the sender. When I examine everything with the JAWS cursor I see that most mailboxes include 4 buttons between bar at top and messages, for subject, label, who, date. The bad ones only have subject button. Triggering that button seems to do nothing. I would like the arrant mailboxes to speak as do the others, with author first.

Dave

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.