[blindeudora] Re: Mail boxes

  • From: Brad Dunse' <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:01:35 -0500

I never heard of that lol. If you are in the Windows Explorer screen, where the files are stored, or did a search and you are in the results area, just delete it, but I'd be curious to know where that is located before I'd delete it. That would give a clue how it wound up there.

Brad

On 5/28/2011  12:20 PM Donna said...
Hi it shows up in something called directions so how do i delete it from there?? DonnaAt 10:13 AM 5/28/2011, you wrote:
I've noticed a bug in Eudora, which I hadn't bothered to track down, but occasionally it will want to create a new mailbox not in the top level. It wil try to put it inside another folder. I'm sure there's a logical reason but honestly I just go in the file system and move it rather than chew up the clock :). I'd check to see if it stuck it in the Recent folder. I deleted that folder myself. You can also just add a box by going where the system files are located and add something like New Mail Box.mbx. When you open Eudora again, it'll be there :). You have to have Eudora closed to do that though, or should anyway. Had you closed down Eudora and re-opened it. That's worth a go.

Brad

junk folder

On 5/28/2011  10:28 AM Donna said...
Question on my pc if I use the menue bar and go to mail boxes it shows all of the mail boxes i have but on my lap top it just shows in out junk trash not the recent one i made where would it be located,oh yes it also says recent where it shows the mail boxes.Help please. Donnae

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6160 (20110528) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

A goal is a dream with a plan to get there. --Anonymous

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6160 (20110528) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Art is not about thinking something up. It is the opposite - getting something down. --Julia Cameron

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora