[blindeudora] Re: MS Word and Eudora

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 04:58:46 -0400

try checking if eudora is the default mail program, doubtfull but it might work.

At 20, 57 5/17/2007, you wrote:
How about looking under Mail in Control Panel and making Eudora the number 1 profile?

At 11:21 AM 5/16/2007, you wrote:
Aloha Listers,
This may be slightly off topic, but I don't know where else to ask.

My friend has a computer that was running Outlook. She prefers Eudora so she downloaded and installed it.

In MS Word, there is a Send To: menu. This allows a person to send an attachment by clicking on it in Word and it opens your email program's To: box and you can just type in the recipients name and send it.

The problem is that for some reason this menu does not have the Send as an attachment choice on it. I checked the help menus in Word and it says that you have to be using Outlook or Outlook Express. I know this is not true because I have been using Eudora for years and that choice is available on my Send To: menu. Can anyone shed some light on this? I am lost in limbo. Thanks a bunch,
Betsy

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora