[blindeudora] Re: Losing messages

  • From: Mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:48:48 +0100

Hello

Thank you for responding to my query.

That was the first place I looked. They are definitely not in the out box and I haven't been able to find them anywhere else.

Best wishes

Mike.

21/10/2013, you wrote:
You will find them in the out box cued for being sent. Its a bug in jaws that grabs a hot key combo when in a edit field. Everything in Eudora will end up in the out box unless directly told or filtered to a box of choice.

At 10:10 AM 10/18/2013, you wrote:
Hello Everyone

I am having a problem with messages disappearing whilst I am trying to write a reply.

I am using control r whilst in a message. I start to type and almost immediately, I hear a couple of dongs. I am then in my inbox and the message I had been in whilst trying to reply has disappeared. It hasn't gone to the trash box and I can't find it anywhere else either. This is particularly annoying because the incoming message is lost which can cause problems and some of my incoming messages are usually kep for future reference.

Any suggestions would be welcome. I am using Window-eyes 7.5 with Win 7 64 bit.

With thanks

Mike.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim