[blindeudora] Re: Let me try to tell you more of what's happening

  • From: Randy Tijerina <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:48:42 -0500

Now where is the  that file located at?
I don't want to remove something that I do not need to remove.
At 08:43 PM 4/24/2010, you wrote:
Ok, this cleared it up sometimes, but what you got is a corrupted mailbox.
Those numbers and button after it is what I clicked on and got the view back.
If last resort, you can go into your eudora folder and remove the .toc file. That will rebuild and bring it back. Got to watch sleeping on eudora, because it will let you have it. The joker it thinks!

At 03:11 PM 4/24/2010, you wrote:
Friends, As if this wasn't strange enough. As I told you i'm hearing funny things like 11/44k/44k. this is in my inbox.
but in my trash folder I am able to hear, example.
John bullwinkle classic rock forever and the subject line.
I want to hear that in my inbox.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.