[blindeudora] Importing Mail From Outlook Express

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 18:35:09 +0200

A friend of mine wants to switch from OE to Eudora 7.1. She has tried to import her mail but haskept getting crashes from Eudora when the import is about halfway thru.

Her mailboxes in OE might be fairly sizable.

is there anything she can do to help with the import of mailboxes and mesages? She does not want to lose any of her mail. Can she export her mail from OE into a format that Eudora can handle more easily?

My friend is using Eudora 7.1 on a win xp sp3 system wiht jaws.

any help is appreciated. I have never used OE to any extent, certainly not to the point i had anything to import into Eudora. <g> thus I am not much help to my friend.

Thanks bunches.

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora