[blindeudora] Re: I'm really getting frustrated

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:38:19 -0600

Seems he may be using the preview pane, for it is the only way to get into a message with the tab key without pressing enter first.

Curtis Delzer

on Wednesday 1/20/2010 09:14 PM, Fina Currey said:
Hello Randy,

I've not been ignoring you and have been trying to research your problem with Eudora to no avale. I've been listening to the different suggestions that people have given and since it's obvious that nothing has worked thus far, people might disagree with me but, I'd just say forget it and un-install Eudora totally clear it off my system and start all over again.

In friendship,
Fina
peterRubin1950@xxxxxxxxx

Something's