[blindeudora] Re: I'm a new member and could use a bit of help

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:58:24 -0500

You may want to start out by going thru the "jaws with popular applications" section in your jaws help. It has a section on Eudora.

hth

Doris

Friends, I'm a new member to both eudora and this list.
I am using eudora 7.1.0.9 I believe.
I'm trying to find a place where I can put a code in that I was given or even register. also I am getting prompted for a password for this personality. How do I turn this off?
also how do I send a message?
I'm using jaws11 and windows xp home edition.
also how do you get from one box to another? I will be uninstalling thunderbird very soon as I hate this.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora