[blindeudora] Re: I would like to have a message open when I hit the tab key

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 18:44:43 -0500

hmmm, hitting the tab key doesn't open messages, it simply moves you in to the preview pane if its enabled. enter or spacebar opens messages in eudora.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 10/5/2010 05:36 PM, Randy Tijerina said:
Friends, I'd like to have the message open for example, when I hit the tab key. eudora seems to have a kantankours mind of it's own. One day I am able to do it fine. but if eudora starts having one of it's glitches I have to hit the enter key.
Can I have it the way I want it?

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora