[blindeudora] Re: I need help adjusting eudora to lap top need help.

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 16:42:41 -0400

I don't know anything about jfw, but eudora I have been around for quite some time, smile!

Under tools, options, mailbox is a bunch of check boxes that control what is displayed when you have a mailbox open.

Uncheck all but the one's you want to see, me I only have who, subject, status, and attachment checked.

Secondly, while you have a mailbox open, make sure that eudora and all of it's windows are maximized;

alt+spacebar,x will do eudora itself, and alt+-,x will do the child windows.

Hope that works for ya, Lou!

At 22, 11 5/5/2010, you wrote:
first of all How can I get eudora to show the subject line?
because right now it shows who it's from it also shows the name but it does not show the list and the subject line. I would welcome the list of settings if there is any that I could use so that eudora would work well with jfw 11.
thanks so much Angel.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5089 (20100505) __________

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin