[blindeudora] Re: How do you get past the headers automatically.

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:38:00 -0500

If you are wanting to block all the headers from showing so the read to end
command doesn't announce them, put the following line in your eudora.ini
file, under the [settings] line:
Tabooheaders=a,b,c,de,e,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,se,st,u,v,w,X,y,z

Also if you are seing the opening screen of eudora upon startup, and you
want to get rid of it, put this line just next to the line I gave you above:

nosplashscreen=1

You can edit the eudora.ini file while you have this message open, by using
the ctrl+o (open command, but you will have to close and restart eudora for
the changes to take affect.

Later, Lou

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora