[blindeudora] Re: How do I set the Priority to high?

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 08:12:20 -0400

Hi,

or for an a bit more easier solution , with focus on the desired mesage in your outbox, hit your applications (context menu) key on the message, arrow to "change priority"and expand the corresponding submenu arrow to the priority of your choice and whack enter".

I just find this easier than a lot of mousing around.

hth

Doris

At 07:33 AM 7/18/2010 -0400, you wrote:
I had to rout jaws to pc and arrow up to priority and left click on it. That opened a box with five choices in it, and once you pick one just hit enter to close.

At 12:31 AM 7/18/2010, you wrote:
Never needed to do this before. Priority is set to Normal now. How do I change it for one messsage?
TIA, Betsy
Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora