[blindeudora] Re: Expanding the sender field

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:39:58 -0500

Hopefully the way i did this is ok, but in order to get the most out of your mail box list or index is to get rid of all of the feilds that polute the screen with things we probably never need to know, so i have attached a mp3 with the settings I have in my installation of eudora.

go to tools, options and the mailboxes category, and set to the options played in the mp3, this will clean it up for you, and give you the maximum space.

Visually there is a way to click on the right border of the sender feild, and drag it to the right to increase the size, but that is beyond my abilities, so this way works by illiminating unecessary feild display.

Later, Lou

At 19, 29 12/27/2009, you wrote:
~Hey guys,

Would someone please tell me how to expand the sender field? As I view my list of messages, the sender name is always cut off. I'm running version 7 blah blah blah.

Thanks,
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4720 (20091227) __________

http://www.eset.com

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin