[blindeudora] Re: Eudora 7 not Showing Subject

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 10:38:32 -1000

Virgil,
Do you have the screen maximized?
At 06:31 AM 5/1/2006, you wrote:
The first thin that I do when I open Eudora is look at the list of incoming messages to delete the ones I don't want to read. Yesterday, I upgraded to Eudora 7, and now the list fails to show the subject line unless I open the message. That few seconds lost with each message mounts over time. How do I correct the problem?

Thank you.

Virgil A. Cook, Ph.D. Associate Professor Emeritus of English Virginia Tech