[blindeudora] Creating a filter and receiving an error

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:18:38 -0700

Hi,
I am trying to create a filter for the windows 7 group.
                I got the following error.
Could not access the file c:\users]owner\appdata\local\temp\filters.tmp
access is denied, reason no file exists.
I tried to create that folder as well. That didn't work either. When I tab through the filter sequence for creating a filter, it doesn't allow me to select the new mail box to place and name the filter.
Thoughts?
Larry

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora