[blindeudora] Address fields

  • From: mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:47:27 +0100

Thanks to everyone who has offered possible solutions to my problem. Unfortunately, nothing seems to be working so far.

This morning I have received an email which needed a reply. I used control R and type my response. Eudora was unable to send it. When I checked the address field, I found the persons name was in quotes before their email address with a space between the two. I edited the field, removing their name, the quotes and the space and then it went with out delay.

This address, so far as I know, was taken from their own email and not my address book or history list.

Any further ideas would be welcome.

Best wishes

Mike

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora