[blindeudora] Address book

  • From: Ann Morris Bliss <annmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindeudora-freelists.org" <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:26:39 -0400

Dear Listers,
      I was using eudora 5.2 on a windows 98 se.  I  copied the exe file to
my new xp home edition laptop and tried to install it.  It would unpack but
not install.  so I went to the internet and downloaded version 6.1  I was
able to transfer my mailbox contents to the new version but I cannot get
the address book to rebuild.   I copied the file into my eudora
directory.  I went into my new eudora and it is not there.  I then put in
my first entry and closed the program.  I then went back to the directory
and the old nndbase.txt file is still there with the original file
date  which means it did not update.  I don't understand. Any help would be
appreciated. thanks much.
Ann Bliss

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora