[blindeudora] Address Book

  • From: graham smith <g.smith577@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:13:35 -0400

Thanks for the help with my last query, the z key works well and I have now got my message to read automatically.

Two more things for now. I cannot seem to make much sense of the address book, I cannot find a list with all my people in it. The autofill feature is working when I send messages so I know they are there but how does one view the list of people in the address book. A lot of things in the menus to do with the address book are unavailable, do I have to do something to get the address book to funcion properly?

Is it possible to alter the width of columns in the inbox? My Subject column is very small and I dont get all of the subject showing. I am aware of how to do this with a mouse but unfortunately cannot see to do that anymore, can it be achieved with the keyboared?

Thanks again

Graham

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora