[blindeudora] Re: A cry in the dark!

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 17:13:58 -0600

I have used the latest Eudora under 64-bit Windows 7 with JAWS 11, and it worked ok. In fact is is nice, because intensive processes, like filtering mail, deleting junk, compacting mailboxes, etc., that used to stall normal reading etc., now don't.

Dave

At 06:58 AM 12/26/2009, you wrote:
Howdy yall, I sent out a "message in a bottle, as it were, and a wale must have consumed it along the way, smile!

Eudora 7.1.0.9 dot what ever in the heck comes after that, and windows 7 64 bit.

Eudora does everything it is suposed to do, however it will not connect with the internet, it is as if the connection doesn't exist, and the firewall is not the deal, been there done that.

Any one have any experience or suggestions on how to let poor little ol eudora out of the box, please give me a yell, cause if not, it is off to outhouse express, LOL!

Later, Lou
'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4717 (20091226) __________