[blinddrupal] Re: virtual servers

  • From: Mohammed Al-shara <mohammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blinddrupal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 19:35:31 +0300

hi. I personally prefer vertual because of the power they give you over
your installed OS, extentions, over your memory limit, over tuning
mysql, and probably doing clean urls the proper way, and many many other
benefits. especially when deploying drupal, you need to do some
customization which you won't get with a shared host.

best
Mohammed.