[blindcooks] Re: Twice baked butternut squash-Kidney Buzz

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:15:44 -0800

Hi Valerie
You ar so welcome
You can find other recipes like this on
www.kidneybuzz.com
Cameron is on one of my groups and she has failing kidney's but her attitude
is so awesome, I am always praising her for her nice work in her web site.
It has helped me and so many other's.
I encourage you to check it out.
When I can I will post them as they can be a bit difficult to retrieve for
some.
Enjoy
sugar
'Be who  you are, stand up for what's right, & be blessed knowing that the
people  who matter in your life see the beauty that you hold.'
~Be Blessed,Sugar