[blindcooks] Super Easy Fruit Salad

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:13:52 -0800

Super Easy Fruit Salad

You can use any nice fruits that are in season in this easy recipe. You
could even change the flavor of canned pie filling; the combinations are
endless.

INGREDIENTS:

2 cups sliced strawberries
2 cups green grapes
3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
3 bananas, peeled and sliced
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
21 oz. can peach or apple pie filling

PREPARATION:
In large bowl, combine strawberries, grapes, kiwi fruit, and bananas.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, then gently mix in pie filling. Chill for 1 hour
before
serving. 10 servings

thanks to my sis Helen for this one, I made it last night and it was great!
'Be who  you are, stand up for what's right, & be blessed knowing that the
people  who matter in your life see the beauty that you hold.'
~Be Blessed,Sugar