[blindcooks] Sugar's Penn Beef Pasta Skillet

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:00:02 -0800

Today's lunch/dinner is my Penn Beef Pasta skillet, yum and for those
interested here is my recipe:
Sugar's Penn Beef Pasta Skillet
Ingrediants:
1lb Penn Pasta
2lb lean ground beef or drain if not lean(you may use turkey)
1 Can diced tomatos(roasted garlic and basil flavor
1/2 med red onion diced
1 green bell pepper-diced
1 can black pitted olives diced
1 16 ounce Prego spaghetti Sauce(your flavor of choice)
1 Package of Hillshire beef Kalbasa-chopped in small pieces)
2-cups of shredded cheese of your choice. I use Colby or cheddar.
1 table spoon Garlic powder
1 Teaspoon  Lowry's seasoning salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 table spoon Salt
Parsely for décor.

directions:
In a deep dish(I use  a wok) ground beef then drain if needed.
rinse beef then return to pan and add tgarlic powder and seasoning salt.let
simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add the Kalbasa. Add all the veggies.
let sit over a medium flame or heat for about 10 minutes letting all flavors
come together. Then add canned tomato then let that simmer for about 5
minutes.
while that is simmering place a large pot of water over a high flame or
heat. once it is a rolling boil place Penn pasta in. add the salt and oil.
lower heat to a Medium heat or flame.
minutes till everything is mixed.
Once everything is hot and simmering cover.
Once pasta is tender drain water and add the pasta to the meat mixture
mixing well.
Once all is mixed together, add your shredded cheese. Now I like a lot of
cheese so I use alomost a bag of shredded cheese. That is your choice.
once cheese I on do not mix just cover,turn off flame or heat and let sit
for about 7-10 minutes or till cheese is all melted.
Serve with garlic bread or crackers.
Enjoy
Sugar

‘Be who  you are, stand up for what's right, & be blessed knowing that the
people  who matter in your life see the beauty that you hold.’
~Be Blessed,Sugar